Re: Placing a form on a page

On 05/06/2013 02:03 AM, David Robley wrote:
"Ethan Rosenberg, PhD" wrote:

On 05/06/2013 12:48 AM, tamouse mailing lists wrote:
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD
<erosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
Dear List -
I apologize if I offended some of you. I will see that it does not
repeat. I am trying to center a form on the top of a page. Here is the
form:

What you're asking about has nothing to do with PHP.

You want help with HTML and CSS, and front-end design.

<snip>

You are absolutely correct.  I meant to label the post as HTML - Placing
a form on a page.

My logic was that a PHP programmer will know HTML.

If you are aware of a HTML/CSS mailing list, kit would be appreciated.

If anyone on the list would be able to answer my question, it would also
be appreciated.

Ethan

http://www.css-discuss.org/

<rhetorical>And why are you giving an element fixed positioning and
expecting it to align with floating elements?</rhetorical>
David -

 http://www.css-discuss.org/

Thanks.

 <rhetorical>And why are you giving an element fixed positioning and
> expecting it to align with floating elements?</rhetorical>

I wanted the "Validate" at a fixed position on the page. That's the only thing that worked for this newbie.

Also, the page will scroll past it and it will not get in the way of the data. [which can be long].

Ethan