Re: Placing a form on a page

Centering a form is a simple process - as you stated about your first example form. So - obviously the problem is in all that other crap you presented to us, expecting us to do your debugging. I still don't know what you want to do - perhaps you could have given us a para on what it is wrong. Are you trying to center multiple forms, or just align multiple forms in some fashion?

Once again - learn some new stuff and develop code that is easier to read and perhaps you'll find more of your own errors. IE - read about "heredocs". (That IS php!)

(You might also want to read about security and protecting yourself from malicious input values.)

Hope I didn't offend you again, but this post was just more of the same old "Ethan Phd" stuff.