enabled PDO driver for MySQL and other database server

I tried to run PHP Report, Reporttico, and I got "PDO Driver MySQL not found" I do some research on Google learn that PHP deliver with PDO driver and tried to enable it using IIS, but I could not make it work.
I would like to know how to enable PDO driver for the database servers.

I use Windows 7 Home Edition and IIS 7.

Your help and information is great appreciated,

Regards,

Iccsi