Re: Re: AJAX/Javascript??

On 2/11/2013 10:08 AM, Michael Oki wrote:
Create a form and add a submit button that will run a php file.
The SQL query in the php file will have something like
"SELECT custName FROM table WHERE lname='$lname';
This will come after you have retrieved the data from a form like this
$lname = $_POST['lname'];

Michael,
The OP has the skills in hand to do what you proposed for him, as evidenced by his extensive posts on previous problems. From his subject line, I think he's more interested in an interactive ie, client-side, solution, but I could be totally off-base. We'll just have to wait for Ethan's response to our posts.