Re: Program Dies

On 10/14/2012 5:57 PM, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:
Dear List -

Thank you ever so much for all your help.

I apologize in advance for dumping all this code on you.  I cannot
get any debugger to work for me [see my separate email on debuggers].
I placed numerous echo and print_r statements in the code, and could
not find the error.

The program worked perfectly previously, and now it dies.

It mimic a doctor's office where a study is being performed on
obesity. The parameter is a calculated value called BMI.

In the initial part of the program, a search is performed to obtain
the medical record .  This works perfectly.  The second step is to
obtain data at the patient visit, which is triggered by a button "Do
you wish to enter visit data?"  If that button is clicked, the
program returns to the original welcome screen.

Advice and help, please.

Here is the code:

Ethan - If this is the code you are referring to, then I have some questions about it - some of them pertinent, some of them impertinent. 1 - do you plan on putting all of your input tags in their own div tags? Kinda needless imho. 2 - if this is the form holding the button that you referred to in your post, why is there no action specified? I've never tried code like that so I don't even know where one would end up in such a case.

Lastly - Why the <center></center> coding? If you are going to show us what you are doing - at least have the sense to clean up the this kind of silly stuff to show us that you know what you are doing.

<center>Do you Wish to Enter Visit Data? </center>
<form method="post" action="">
checked/>Yes<input type="radio" name="decision" value="0" />No</div><br
/><br />
<