Re: Activating the mysql_clear_password plugin

Hi,

Many thanks for your quick answer.

I tried what you suggest by modifying the phpMyAdmin code and it works great !

Thank you very much !

Le 27/09/2012 17:55, Niel Archer a écrit :
Hi
You could try using mysqli_options(), but I do not know if that supports
this setting yet. The PHP documentation does not mention it, and I am
unable to test it myself at the moment.
Just occured to me, even if the setting is not directly supported yet, you
can create a separate configuration file for this setting the client to
use the plugin (enable-cleartext-plugin) then:

mysqli_options(MYSQLI_READ_DEFAULT_FILE,'myother.cnf');

to use those settings on the connection.

--
Niel Archer
niel.archer (at) blueyonder.co.uk