Re: Re: Many columns (as FK) vs 3x more Columns (in the same table)

Sorry for the lack of explanation.
Again:

I have to model a bill table.

The bill have 20 fields.
But for each field we have: *registered* value, *billed *value and* total
value.*

So i've created an *bill* table with *20 *fields (representing the bill
fields, like: consumption, demand, etc   ), and a *bill_values* table (with
*id*,*registered*,*billed *and *total*).

I'll try to ilustrate:

Bill Table

*ID |  eletricity_use | eletricity_demand_ | eletricity_traffic_use
| eletricity_penalties *| etc ........
1         101                    102                            103
                   104

*AND*

Value Table

*ID | Registered | Billed | Total*