Re: Re: Prepared Statements Insert Problem

On 9/3/2012 2:44 AM, tamouse mailing lists wrote:
On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD
<erosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mysqli_stmt_bind_result(): Number of bind variables doesn't match number of
fields in prepared statement

What exactly is unclear about that?

Actually - from looking at the code the OP posted, I don't see the mis-match either, assuming that the post contains the actual code. I do have a question tho. Not being familiar with mysqli yet (soon, I know), I'm wondering what his die clause is actually saying when it mentions:
... mysqli_stmt($stmt)

Does the reference to 'mysqli_stmt' mean something special, since it doesn't reference any particular function?