From: Jim Giner [mailto:jim.giner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:02 PM
To: Brad
Subject: Re:  Re: No data?

actually, I never heard of LOAD DATA myself.  But dont' think of my approach
as a work-around.  It's just another path to the very same result.  And
easier to debug. And easier to understand to another person looking at your
code down the road.  And it's not slower either.  Maybe a msec or two.....
It is certainly not to be thought of as incorrect.
It's how files are uploaded every day.  You're just trying to consolidate
two specific operations that YOU have to accomplish into one.  And so far
it's taken you how many days?