Re: Re: Stuck trying to upload and grab file name

Does the problem have anything to do with this:

 ["tmp_name"]=> string(14) "/tmp/phpcLtE6W"

So this:

$file = $_FILES["file"]["tmp_name"];

Would make $file == "/tmp/phpcLtE6W"

I'm not sure if that's what you want. Seems more likely that you'd want it
to be:

$file = $_FILES["file"]["name"];

Useful?