Need help with SQL Query

Suppose I have a *BOOKS* table like the one given below:

     ISBN   |  Book Title  |  Author Name

      1           Jungle book    Sam
      2           Princess Diary  Joe
      3           Titanic              Sam
      4           House              Joe
      5           Scary Movie     Rick
      6           Wonders          Harry
      7           Java               Rick

I am trying to write a query which will give the *total number of book
titles written by each author*. The final result should be like

Author Name        Count
  Sam                    2
  joe                       2
  Rick                    2
  Harry                  1

Can someone help me with this ?? I have tried

Select Author Name, COUNT(Book_Title) as Count
>From Books
Group By (Author Name)

Will this above query work fine and give the results as shown?

Thank you in advance

Rikin