Re: Select from multiple tables

Dear Kranthi

You have to be clear what you decide especially when you are getting
multiple rows. To get just a single row you can use LIMIT clause.

But it would return only one row. Now you  have to decide which row.

So i think you decide on what you require and see how can you uniquely
identify that row
regds
amit

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."