Re: PDO Vs MySQLi Vs SQL Queries.

Hi Trevor,

Thank You for your suggestion, yeah i think caching is something i
definitely want to look at and something thats important, and there is a
big project coming up, its pretty much the biggest i've taken up so far,
theres also a mobile app for android which needs to be done, so caching
definitely is something i wanna look at.

I've also downloaded RedBean, will play around on the same, looks Cool ! :)

Thanks,
Vinay