Re: Storing multiple items in one MySQL field?

Yeah, I was being somewhat facetious about the colors of a shirt. :)
I agree on the items and attributes drill-down before implementation though.
There will be more than T-Shirts. Watches, book-covers, etc, etc.

So I need to find a general logic to cover the items and attributes of each item?
And this will make it scalable?

Best,