Re: Set Mssql Application name in connection string

Hey Matijn,

Thanks for the tip. We did send it there the day we submitted it, so its
good to know we were on the right track. Unfortunately it didn't gain any
traction or any status updates on the bug tracker.

Figured I would send to this list in case it was more applicable to the
user base and now that we have had it in production for a while.

One of those things where the time invested in trying to get it
integrated/accepted is more then the actual development time for such a
small patch :)

Thanks again,

-Dan