Re: Problem with mysql and php

On 29/11/11 02:08, "Jason Pruim" <pruimj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> PostgreSQL?
>>
>> ;-)...
>
> In all seriousness... Would it help or change it in anyway? :)
>
> I am free to use what I want (I believe) on this project...

It's well worth looking into. Postgres can handle far bigger db's much
quicker than MySQL but the downside is that it's a very steep learning curve
after coming from mysql.

It's relatively easy to install & there are the drivers of course for PHP
but it'll take up a lot of your time to learn it to the extent of being
confident with it in my experience.

Good luck,

Cheers,

    Phil...
--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along