Re: Exporting mySQL to Excel

CSV is probably the least bloated. IMHO.
But I guess it depends on what your trying to get as an end result.

Best,
Karl

On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Jimi Thompson wrote:

The best option I've found is to write to a file that is then sent to
the browser for download.  Are there others?  Yes but that's the one
I've had the best experience with. It seems to work reliably regardless
of browser or version of Office or any thing else.

HTH!