RE: SELECT

Look again. Month wrap *is* handled by the specific tests for start_month
and end_month.

As to year-wrap, Ron's original post said:

> >> ... The reason I didn’t use ‘DATE’ is because the same message
> >> will be displayed year after year, depending on the date range.

so I didn't bother about year-wrap, assuming he would include a range
with start_date of 1/1 and another with end_date of 31/12.

Cheers!

Mike

--
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,

 But in the
case of years actually mattering then, yes, the above would not work