PHP + SQLite - Issues with update

Hello,

I am running into some issues trying to update a column in a table in a
SQLite database using PHP on Windows and was hoping could get some help on
this mailer.

Here is the create and insert statement -

CREATE TABLE SERVER (
IPAddress varchar(100) not null unique primary key,
Token varchar(100) unique
);

INSERT INTO SERVER (IPAddress, Token) VALUES
('192.168.1.100', '');

I am trying to update the Token field using the following code -

[snip]

$db = new SQLiteDatabase('db/reg.s3db');

$intoken = uniqid();

$db->query("update SERVER set Token = '$intoken'");

$res = $db->query("select * from SERVER");

$row = $res->fecth();

$outtoken = $row['Token'];

echo $outtoken;

[snip]

After the script exits successfully I inspect the value in the Token column
and its empty. But the echo statement in the snippet above prints the proper
value.

Interestingly, if I error out the script with a syntax error or some such
after the update but before it exits, the value shows up in the Token
column.

Any idea what is happening here and I need to do here. Seems like there is
some sort of flush that needs to happen which happens only if the script
errors out.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashant.