Re: SELECT

Dear Ron

If only day is required u could add another day condition in the where
clause e.g. month(current_date) between and day(current_date) between. i
think u require something more than this. So could u pls explain your
requirement in a little more detail say what would be the output of the
query given by u. When would u consider the start date/month and when the
end one.
regds
amit

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."