Re: functions, the best way to implement and arrange them..

using function is good.. I like to use it in my script.. but I do think
about you should use Class because Class make your script more structure..
and you can hide your setting to make everyone unable to see or hack you
system..

example.. I always like to use <h1>bla</h1> then i built function h1($s)

actualy use function for simple task.. for moderate or complex.. use class

dev arrange the script because they know the flow and that can be have if
they experience 1-3 project or more. not something easy actualy

--
akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!