Re: [PHP] PHP EOL

hi all,
looking at the code Karl has posted, this code bit is not going to be
a help in setting the 'new line' character in an email body, because
it decides based on the server operating system.

 if (strtoupper(substr(PHP_OS,0,5)**=='WIN')) {
>        $eol="\r\n";

when sending out emails, the most compatible way is to use "\r\n" as
Stuart has pointed out (plain text emails).

~viraj