Re: Re: radio form submission

The error is pretty explicit - there is no field in your table called
'250kbps'.  What you should have is a field (column) called "speed" for
example, with values from 1...5 or whatever.  To the users they will only
deal with actual speed values on their screen if you use the speeds as the
value parms of your html.  To you, the programmer, yes - you could use a
switch statement to convert the incoming radio button value to a 1 or 2 or
3, etc. and store that value to the "speed" column or not.  I'm thinking
that you are trying to store each radio button to its own column in your
table which is not good, normalized structure.