mysqldump permissions

I created a VIEW âtableâ yesterday.  Last night when the cron job ran to back up the database I received this error:

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show create table `bible_anagrams_rss_feed_summary`': SHOW VIEW command denied to user

I use the following syntax to do the backup of the database each day within the context of a cron job:

date=`date -I` ; mysqldump âuUSER âpPASS --all-databases | gzip > /home/path/backup_$date.sql.gz

Even when I have given the mysql backup user all the permissions available within the control panel of my web site hosting company I still get the same error.  These are the permissions I have available.

SELECT
INSERT
UPDATE
DELETE