Re: COUNT and OUTER JOIN results

Dear Ron

Take your condition to ON cluause. So your on clause (for LEFT JOIN) would
read something like

ON `prayer_request_category`.`
reference` = `prayer_requests`.`prayer_request_category_reference`
AND

`prayer_requests`.`approval_
level` IN ( 1, 3 )
`prayer_requests`.`prayer_request_type` = 1

regds
amit

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."