Re: PHP.ini file

Gavin Chalkley wrote:

> Is there no way of setting unique .ini?
>
> As I am running multi Dev sites from Xampp, of which require different
> includes and other settings
>
> On 2 May 2011 18:31, Barry Stear <bstear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> You just need to update the php.ini file that you have making any changes
>> necessary. I would suggest making a backup of your existing php.ini file
>> first.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Barry
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Gavin Chalkley
>> <gavin.chalkley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Afternoon all.
>>>
>>> I have a dev server using XAMPP, and am wondering if somone could
>>> point how to add a custom php.ini file?
>>>
>>> I have the ability to do this on the live server but am unsure how to
>>> make this read on the dev server?

Use a base php.ini for values common to all sites, then make variations as
necessary in your vhost config files.

http://php.net/manual/en/configuration.changes.php

Cheers
--
David Robley

The calm confidence of a Christian with four Aces. - M.Twain
Today is Pungenday, the 50th day of Discord in the YOLD 3177.
Celebrate Discoflux