Re: automactic email notification

Without looking at your HUGE code stream, I'm curious what your question
really is.  If you know how to send an email, and you know how to update
your table, then isn't your task simply to send an email after updating the
table?  I would make the email a function to get it out of the "way" and
then add a call to it right after I did an update.  The user probably gets a
message of the successful update, so when you do that, that's when you call
your email function.  Maybe have a couple of arguments in the function to
pass some specifics and that's that.