Re: 2nd Pair of eyes please

Hello,
to respond to some of the comments/questions..

No, it wasn't parsing anything... and yes, I put

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT);

at the top of the page.

(as well as there is a custom built PHP management app that
allows to turn on the display_errors.. which is apparently
done.)

Having said all that, this server config (of which I have very limited
access) does appear to shut down parsing
entirely more quickly than my dev machines that are set
as mentioned.

..usually not a problem (old hat in troubleshooting) and am nearing the end of the this job... but yes, strange that small errors trigger shutting down parsing entirely.

Daevid,

Lot's of misc. comments for not being able to spot my syntax issue and not knowing the details of my project! ;-)

However, I will take a look some time at your wrapper for future reference.

Cheers,

Donovan (1 block of code at a time)

--
D Brooke