Re: Two forms on one page

On 1/3/2011 10:52 PM, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
Dear List -

I would like to have two(2) forms in one PHP script. I would like to have the forms appear sequentially; ie, that the first form would appear, the data would be entered, and then the second form would appear, the data would be entered, and the script would exit.

The code below displays both forms simultaneously. After the data is entered for the first form, the second form appears again. After the data is entered for the second form, the script displays the statement "" from the first form.

Would you please help me correct the script so that it will perform as required.

If you're trying to do this without actually submitting the first form, then you'll have to use JavaScript to hide/show the second form. Personally, I'd use jQuery/jQuery UI to get a date picker on the first text box, then after a date is entered, display the second box.

  Toby