Re: ezmlm warning

Hi, Can anyone admin please explain this to me?

Thanks,

Karl

On Nov 5, 2010, at 5:36 AM, php-db-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

at php-db-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages to you from the php-db mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the php-db mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the php-db mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <php-db-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: