> Twaha,
>
> I found PHP manual is best.
> Refer http://www.php.net/manual/en/
>

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Twaha Uddessy <uddessy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> Iam new here,trying  hard to study PHP.Can anyone  help me  with a link
>> where I can get PHP exercises and possible solution?.
>> Thank you in advance
>>

> --
>
> Sanjay Mantoor
>
> --

I know this post is old, but if you are still looking for PHP exercises,
there's a  http://phpexercises.com site  with 26 beginner to intemediate
exercises. The site is PHP Exercises, and it covers variables, control
structures, forms, arrays and functions, as well as some other things. You
see the problem first, then click a button for the answer script and a link
to the script's output. We just set it up, and would appreciate comments
about how it works.