Re: big table / hadoop / map reduce

hehe .... sorry but this does not help :-) i can google for wikipedia
definitions.

I was hoping for some really good articles/examples that would put it
into enough context. I would like to have good idea when it could be
useful.

So far had no luck with that. Its like with design patterns ... people
who dont understand them should not write articles trying to explain
them to others :P

Art

--
Visit me at: