Re: PHP / iODBC / PostGreSQL: running into a deadlock

To try to solve this issue, I grabed the sources for PHP (5.3.2) and
libiodbc (3.52.7). When ran under GDB, I can observe the following:
odbc_exec() [PHP code] calls SQLAllocStmt() [libiodbc code], which calls
some internal function that tries to call SQLAllocStmt(), in some indirect
recursive way. As SQLAllocStmt() is protected by a mutex, there's a
deadlock.
The BT is as follows:

Probably best to ask on the php-internals list, they write the C code behind php so will be best able to help you.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/