Re: Call two class object failed

On 24/05/10 11:55, win.a wrote:
Hi my friend,i wrote two classed on is user,the other is db .The user
have a property which from the db class object .

When i writing my application have both class object invoked at the
same time ,just like
$user_a = new user($para);
$db_a = new db()

Then the problem occurs only one of the class object could work, or
$user_a or $db_a not both,What 's problem of my code

The two class works well in the single application when only of them
are invoked ,i cost me much time to deal it
Any advice and suggestions are thankful !

You'll need to include the 'db' class first if that's in a separate file before you include the 'user' class.

Apart from that, what's the error you're getting?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/