Help with mysql data sorting using php

Hi All,

I have a database of MP3's in mysql. The database contains MP3 name, artist,
date, size etc. I need to order the search results in both ascending and
descending order. For example if user wants to see the size of all mp3's in
ASC order he will click on size column and again if he wants to see the
MP3's in DEC order he can click on the size column. Suppose the MP3's are
arranged in ASC order and if he clicks on size column the data should
arrange in DEC order.

Any idea how I should go about it ?

Please help me :)

Best,