Re: How to use PHP to fill in existing pdf document

"listread" <listread@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Yes, we can first ask the user to fill in a form, but then comes the part
> I don't understand - how to covert it to pdf.
>
> It would be best if we could just fill in the fields on an existing form,
> but it would also work to print the printer friendly form to the server's
> printer queue, which could really be a postscript file we could then
> convert to pdf.  In that case, I need to learn how to get PHP to print to
> the server's printer...
>
> - Ron
>
> On 5/1/2010 7:53 AM, nagendra prasad wrote:
>> I am not sure if this works for your project but you can first ask user
>> fill the form in PHP and then convert it into PDF. What say?

> signature database 5078 (20100501) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Ron

Take a peek at this

http://fpdf.org/

Writing to a pdf from php is very cumbersome, this seems to take some of the
sting out.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5078 (20100501) __________

http://www.eset.com