Re: grabbing from multiple tables

@Peter
To be honest, this is my first one.
So the margin for error is probably there, I just cant see it.
BUT, I did get this database file pre-made from WebAssist.
Its their E-Commerce database file they gave out. (Sorry if I am repeating myself) So the structure was set up by another and I am adopting it so I can learn how this is done.

I was wondering the same as you when I saw the options and options group tables. I figured there was a structure there I could not understand at the time,
but continued on knowing I would come across the answer somehow.

You are probably right in the notion that the multiple tables are not needed, but I am wondering then why they were included in the template if they are not.
Again, an answer I knew I would come across sooner or later.
Just looks like later then sooner. :)

I do appreciate the help, it has helped me narrow a few things down.
I'll let you know if I am successful.

Best,