Re: session management

Hi Jason,

Yes this is going to be a public facing application with 3 level heirarchy,
and maybe around 100 tiny companies(3-4 employees) using it.

App is going to be on a Hosted Server.

DB session mgmt would be a bit slower, is it? I have thought about cross
site forgery and session hijacking, but the more I think about it, I realize
the lesser I know about it all :(

So thought this would be the best place to start.
Thanks,
Vinay