Re: Online PHP-Mysql Meeting

I think we should either consider audio or video because not everyone has a
high speed broadband connection. What my plan is that each one who is
teaching some topic can create a video on the topic. He can use any screen
capturing tool with audio and share that vedio with all of us. Then I will
create a yahoo chat room for this meeting so that people can come to that
room after watching videos and can ask questions about it. What say ppl??

PS: I don't know if yahoo is still allowing  private rooms !