Re: Calculator

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Hello,
I have been asked to see if I can set up an online calculator.
I was wondering if anyone had some pointers on where I can lear/find
a script that calculates percentages.
The regular math part I think I can figure out.
Its not a complicated calc, just basic math and percentages calc, a payment calc if you will.

loan payments? a bank website should have something like that. search for "loan payment calculator" and you'll get tons of hits.

As for the maths behind it, I'm not sure.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/