RegExp

Hello List,
I found this website. Now it is not php based, it is javascript, but interesting none the less. May give people hints on how to construct their own regular expressions in PHP or even JS for that matter.
I am new to lists in general, so if this is bad form, let me know.
I just like sharing :) and thought this could help someone.

Best,

http://lawrence.ecorp.net/inet/samples/regexp-format.php

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm