Re: 64-bit Linux -- Fatal ... undefined function mysql_connect()

hai andrew
Can u try like changing the ini file like this..
 under mysql
change the to
mysql.default_port                  3306              3306

and also if this time too it is not getting connected to the socket
try using the mysqli construct to connect to database..

this is for your reference
http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.connect.php

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

"I would love to change the world, but I can't get the source code."