Re: Automatic logoff

Chris,

Yes, I can see how your suggestion would be good for approximating the length of a visit, but my issue is more specific and technical...

We will have users updating database records. We want to lock a record while it is being worked on and release it once the user is finished or otherwise leaves the site.

That's why we want a graceful exit.

Maybe I should start a new thread about locking db records?

- Ron