Re: Displaying Password

David,
If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask. Same to anyone.
I may have already ran across the problem and found a solution, who knows. I have a feeling I will have more questions than any of you but I digress.. Thanks for the complement. I try not to get into knock down drag outs on email lists.
I save that for the bars :))  Besides, I feel their pain.
So many people think they can build flash sites (that is what I do) and I miss out on a lot of jobs because like many, I have relied on placement agencies. Another reason why I am building this. ;)

Blessings to you,

- Karl DeSaulniers

"The best people in the world are the ones who help each other make it turn. After all, where all here together."