Re: Displaying Password

Hi Andy,
Sorry, I guess I should have explained better.
I was speaking about what comes up on the preview page for the information. I wanted the passwords to display as bullets so they could not see the encrypted text, nor be able to copy the text and try it in any decryption process if they happened to get
to that page where the information can be displayed.

Karl