Re: Random pick

On Saturday 19 December 2009 03:54:34 Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
> Dont know if you found anything, but I ran accross this in on of my
> other searches.
>
> http://php.about.com/od/finishedphp1/p/day_redirect.htm
>
> Karl
>
> On Dec 18, 2009, at 10:10 AM, Philip Thompson wrote:

Thanks everyone. I tried everybody's suggestions and I learned a lot. Someone
else also suggested using a cron job to run the rand script at certain
intervals and insert the result into another table. This also works.

I probably could've used javascript, which was my initial reaction, but I'm
trying to learn PHP/MYSQL and adding java to the mix, would only add to the
confusion.

--
Blessings
David M.