Re: Re: Search function query

I just made a FULLTEXT index on the 3 fields I want to search
(product_name, product_description and keywords) and then created the
mySQL query below with a search for the word "postcards".  It didn't
have any results though.  I don't understand why because the word
'postcard' exists in the product_name field a few times.  Any idea what
I have done wrong / or why this is happening?  Ron

SELECT MATCH (
`product_name` , `product_description` , `keywords`
)
AGAINST (
'postcard'
) AS Relevance
FROM store_product_profile
WHERE MATCH (
`product_name` , `product_description` , `keywords`
)
AGAINST (
'postcard'
IN BOOLEAN