Re: Need help with the code

Add this to your script and just copy and paste it back. Seriously, you are not going to get any help if you don't show anyone the output of your problem.

echo "<pre>";
var_dump(print_r($_GET));
var_dump(print_r($_POST));
echo "</pre>";

If you are not getting anything in the post try changing the method of your html form to 'get' vs. 'post'
*IE: <form method="get" action="mem_login.php">

And copy and paste the results so we can see where the problem is. If you are feeling weird about an authentication script contents then filter the data but don't just leave out parts of the output.

nagendra prasad wrote:
Yes I did but still its not working on my web server however its working fine with my WAMP server locally.