Re: scheduler

Hi,

try this:
http://cronw.sourceforge.net/

Kamil Walas

Vinay Kannan pisze:
Hi,

I am developing a web application in PHP, the db is mysql.

I want to develop something like a batch file, which would run everyday,
query mysql and throw the output to another table which would then perform
some additional functions.

Is something like this possible?? i am working on windows thats why said a
batch,but not rigid about the batch, it cud even be Java.

Thanks,
Vinay