Re: adding a simple WHERE clause to this MySQL query causes the result to contain 0 rows?!

If you're using windows, it's very easy.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/index.html

It has a webserver (apache), mysql, phpmyadmin + a bunch of other stuff included in the one download. One click installer .. voila.

I'm on mac here where I develop. I see they say the mac version is in "first steps of development; use at your own risk".

But anyway maybe I am closer than that to start with. I do have these running already (just have so little fluency in actually tweaking/ playing with them from the admin perspective) -
MySQL
PHP
Apache

So I gather I just need to know what is this, and where to install/ learn about it, and why-
phpMyAdmin (3.2.0.1)

John Butler (Govinda)
govinda.webdnatalk@xxxxxxxxx